Youth Leadership Council
GLOW Night Fundraiser!
Join the Ronald McDonald House of Delaware’s Youth Leadership Council at Skyzone Trampoline Park in Newark, DE on March 31.
A portion of the proceeds from all ticket sales for the GLOW night will benefit the House. The Youth Leadership Council will also be present hosting an onsite raffle!
Tickets are $22- use promo code RMH2017 to save $2!
(Choose March 31 as your date. The YLC will be present for the 6:30 session, but all tickets from this night will benefit RMHDE.)
- Jumpers must wear a white, neon or flourescent colored shirt. Skyzone shirts are available for $5
- Waivers are required for all persons entering the park during Glow.
- Please note that you must be 18 to sign a liability waiver. If you are not 18 years old please ask your parent or legal guardian to complete this process here.
Youth Leadership Council member & Unionville High School’s own Tornado Tom brings you a preview of the fun to come below!
The purpose of the Youth Leadership Council (YLC) is for high school students to become active in leadership and community service with the Ronald McDonald House of Delaware. YLC members raise awareness of our mission, support the House through fundraising and volunteer efforts, and act as ambassadors in the student’s school and community.
Youth Leadership Council members attend monthly meetings. Members also stay current on all communications, and complete each of the “5 Hearts” of the Council before the end of the school year.
- Planning, hosting, and attending a Youth Leadership Council group event
- Planning and hosting a YLC fundraiser
- Supporting the RMHC Phone Bank Season (Feb-March)
- Participating in at least 3 volunteer projects
- Initiating one individual project.
2016-2017 Youth Leadership Council Members
Advaitha Anne, Charter School of Wilmington (President)
Madison Larmore, Archemere Academy (Secretary)
Paige Bobka, Sanford School
Lindsey Brady, Charter School of Wilmington
Sydney Bules, Garnet Valley High School
Ava Cruz, Cab Calloway School of the Arts
Melissa Freifelder, Unionville High School
Ann Guzzetta, Tower Hill School
Elena Hu, Charter School of Wilmington
Kelly Hurford, Garnet Valley High School
Thomas Padula, Unionville High School
Applications for the 2017-2018 Youth Leadership Council will be available in summer 2017. Questions may be directed to Erin Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org.