Teen Volunteer Applications
Volunteering at our House is a rewarding volunteer commitment.
Summer Teen Applications will be available March 1st. Teen Volunteers must be enrolled and in good standing in a local high school or a homeschool program.
We depend on our volunteers to help us provide a safe, healing environment.
Teens must be able to make a weekly commitment of 3 hours per week for 10 weeks throughout the summer. Please consider carefully whether this time commitment will fit your schedule as the House depends on our volunteers.
Teens must be 16 years of age at the start of the program in June. To receive information about the program when it is available, please contact Nicole Gawel, Volunteer Program Assistant, at 302-428-5324 or email@example.com.
Teen Volunteer Opportunities
- Kitchen Duty
- Help with light Housekeeping tasks
- Giving House tours to guests and visitors
- Coordinating and Hosting Family Activities
- Pantry help
Student Service Projects
Teens with a short-term volunteers service requirement for academic or extracurricular activities seeking a volunteer project:
- Conduct a Wish List Drive for the House
- Learn about current Family Care Kit Needs
- See this PDF for more information about student service projects.
Please note, we are no longer able to accept baking or toiletry kits assembled offsite.
Younger than 16 but looking to help?
- See our Group/Family Volunteer Opportunities
- Conduct a Wish List Drive
- Learn how to engage your school for Share A Night or the House’s annual 5K Run/Walk
To learn more about Teen and Youth Volunteer opportunities, please contact Nicole Gawel, Volunteer Program Assistant, at 302-428-5324 or firstname.lastname@example.org.