Teen Volunteer Applications
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Ronald McDonald House of Delaware! Teen volunteers provide a valuable contribution to our House by interacting with families going through the stress of having a child receive medical treatment.
Teen Volunteer Opportunities
- Kitchen Duty
- Help with light Housekeeping tasks
- Giving House tours to guests and visitors
- Coordinating and Hosting Family Activities
- Pantry help
- For more detailed information regarding Teen opportunities click here for our Teen Troop Flyer.
Looking for ways to get involved but unable to commit to a regular schedule or are under 15?
There are lots of ways to get involved in volunteering at the Ronald McDonald House of Delaware at any age. Some ways to get involved include:
- Conducting a Wish List Drive for the House
- Getting a service group or your family together and volunteering as group
- Organizing a Coins for Kids Collection
Please note, we are no longer able to accept baking or toiletry kits assembled offsite.
To learn more about Teen and Youth Volunteer opportunities, please contact Sarah Sommer, Volunteer Program Assistant, at (302) 428-5324 or email@example.com.