Teen Volunteer Applications
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Ronald McDonald House of Delaware! Teen volunteers provide a valuable contribution to our House by interacting with families going through the stress of having a child receive medical treatment. All teen volunteer positions for the fall have been filled. Our application for the winter/spring Teen Volunteer position will open again in November. If you are still interested in volunteering here, please contact Nicole Gawel, Volunteer Program Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on volunteering this spring.
Teen Volunteer Opportunities
- Kitchen Duty
- Help with light Housekeeping tasks
- Giving House tours to guests and visitors
- Coordinating and Hosting Family Activities
- Pantry help
Looking for ways to get involved but unable to commit to a regular schedule or are under 16?
There are lots of ways to get involved in volunteering at the Ronald McDonald House of Delaware at any age. Some ways to get involved include:
- Conducting a Wish List Drive for the House
- Learning about current Family Care Kit Needs
- Learning how to engage your school for Share A Night or the House’s annual 5K Run/Walk
- Getting a service group or your family together and volunteering as group
- See this PDF for more information about student service projects.
Please note, we are no longer able to accept baking or toiletry kits assembled offsite.
To learn more about Teen and Youth Volunteer opportunities, please contact Nicole Gawel, Volunteer Program Assistant, at 302-428-5324 or email@example.com.